The Right Idea
An idea expresses a need or a problem and proposes a solution to that problem.
A good idea must:
- Give some kind of value to the app user: emotional, intellectual or financial
- Give some kind of value to the app publisher or content owner: branding, money or support of other services
- Be easy to understand and explain
To qualify and develop your idea, you should have good answers to the following questions before starting any project:
- Who are the target audience and why would they like to use such an app?
- Why do I want to create this app – what do I want to achieve?
- How can I make the target audience aware of the existence of the app?
This process is a filtering process or a funnel. You throw in lots of ideas but only a few come out the other end as satisfactory answers to the questions. At KBMSoft we have six years of experience with apps on the App Store and can help you evaluate your ideas.